Sunday, September 4, 2011

The Return

4th September 2011

Hello

It's been a while, I know. A long, long break.
Actually, it skipped my mind that I even maintain a blog. :/
That's weird, because I love writing down whatever I have on my mind. Well, I think it was probably due to my MBA dissertation that took so much of my time and energy. Yes, I have completed not just my dissertation but even my course. I am an MBA now, thank God!! :-)
Well, that's the good part. The sad part is that I had to leave the United Kingdom and come back to India. I loved Cardiff, and I miss it very much and my friends there.
As all Indian stories go, now that I have completed my post graduate degree, I have to find a job, quickly! That's how it goes here. And that's right as well. How long am I gonna depend on my parents! They are tired. Even they deserve a good rest, a peaceful life, away from the financial tensions.
So that's my current situation now: I am in Hyderabad, looking for a job, searching at online only at the moment and hope and pray to find one soon.

I am gonna stay in touch with myself now by keep writing. InshaAllah! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment